In-Person Worship Services | Sundays @ 9 AM
We are so excited to return to in-person services. As we return to in-person services, here's what you can expect:
- Reserve your seat in advance (use buttons at top/bottom of this page)
- Main Entrance doors open at 8:45 AM for our 9 AM services. Please arrive before 9 AM for admittance.
- Ushers will guide you to a seat
- Meaningful service including prayers, messages, liturgy and more in the Sanctuary
- Singing a closing together on the front lawn (weather permitting)
We reserve the right to get smarter and adapt as we learn, grow and adjust to the changing environment around us. We appreciate your patience and flexibility! Our online service will continue to be online at 10 AM on Sundays.
PLEASE NOTE: Subsequent weekly services will be evaluated regularly and we will pause services if there is a spike in coronavirus cases or guidance from officials asking us to make a change.
Safety Precautions & In-Person Procedures
Reserve a seat in advance: registrations will open each week on Wednesdays at noon and close on Saturdays at noon.
This will give us ample time to ensure we have adequate seating. We will utilize a 'waiting list' option to know who else wants to be at service once we reach capacity to know when to add additional service times.
Please reserve a seat for each member in your party. If the standard selection is full, please add your party to the waitlist. Click here for the registration page.
In order to facilitate the safest worship service possible for you the following safety parameters are in place:
- MAIN ENTRANCE doors open 15 minutes prior to the start of service (the other doors will be locked/unmanned)
- social distancing will be practiced in all areas of the church
- masks are required in the building at all times for Sunday services for any person 2 years of age and older (if you don't have a mask, some will be available for you to take home and re-use)
- you will be ushered to an assigned seat (please stay there during the service)
- at the end of the service, wait for an usher to release your row
Some other precautions we'll be taking include:
- no singing inside the building
- limited building access
- one-way hallways
- offering will be collected via a drop-box at the exit of the Sanctuary
- unisex restrooms by the Office doors will be available for use with an attendant to keep clean
- children's moment in the service (children's programming and nursery is temporarily unavailable)
- facility sanitized immediately following services
It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you come to church only if you are feeling well and healthy.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or any other communicable disease, including but not limited to: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, or headache.
- Please let us know if you have been found positive for COVID-19 after attending an in-person event at Christ Church.
- We want to care for each of you and in order to do that we'd like to let you know if we learn of a positive COVID-19 case from someone who attended the same services as you.
- If someone reports that they have tested positive for COVID-19, we will not share their name or personal information. We will contact each party that attended the event or service that the person who tested positive may have been at and let you know. We will not disclose the name of the person(s) who let us know of a positive test.