Kids Ministry @ Christ Church
At Christ Church our Connect | Kids (infant through 4th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative, fun, and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit Connect | Kids @ Christ Church.
COVID-19 Programming Update
July 2021 Update
Effective July 25
9:00 AM Nursery (Birth to Age 3)
10:30 AM Nursery (Birth to Age 3) & Classroom Programming (Age 4 to Grade 4)
- At this time, registration is not needed for nursery or programming.
- Masks are optional for all kids and volunteers in programming. We understand some may feel more comfortable with a mask, and we support you :)
- Our check-in process will remain the same. Outside of the kid's space are tablets. Using your phone number, you'll receive nametags for your kids and a "claim ticket." If we need you during the service, we will display your claim number in the worship space. Present your ticket during pick up.
- We will be offering snacks in our nursery and during classroom programming.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Connect | Kids for the first time:
Our Connect | Kids space is on the second level of the church. The main staircase is in the middle of the building (follow the wayfinding signs for Nursery/Classrooms). Connect | Kids has nursery and children's classes located inside the secure Connect | Kids area.
Nursery: Birth - Age 3 [kids are divided into infant & toddler rooms]
Children's classes: Age 4 - Grade 4
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at any available kiosk (upstairs, before the secure Connect | Kids entrance). After finding your child’s name in the database (by phone number), you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to the Connect | Kids entrance and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the main screen. We ask that you exit the worship space immediately and go to the Connect | Kids entrance.
Meet our Community Connections Pastor
Pastor Helen joined the Christ Church leadership team in 2017 and is passionate about helping our church connect with our community, and most importantly: you. Reach out to Pastor Helen today using the 'Contact Us' button below.
If you have further questions concerning our Connect | Kids experience or visiting Christ Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!